About Christina’s Community Pharmacy
A National Winner for Champion Pharmacy 2013 and 2010 in The Australian Small Business Awards, and a 10 time winner for Most Outstanding Pharmacy in The Canterbury Local Business Awards (2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012). In 2009, 2015, 2016 and 2017 we were awarded the GOLD AWARD for Most Outstanding Business of the Year. Also, in 2003, 2004 and 2009, we were State finalists for The NSW Small Business Awards, and in 2012 were National Finalist in the Australian Small Business Awards.
Our Business Operations Manager, Sam Tsatsoulis, won the 2011 Most Outstanding Business Person of the Year in the Canterbury Local Business Awards. In 2012 and 2013, he was selected as a National Finalist for Champion Entrepreneur in the Australian Small Business Awards.
We are extremely proud of our achievements, but it would not be possible without the terrific support we receive from our customers,
“Our customers like our fast and friendly service. We provide them with advice and extra care. It’s an old fashioned type of service. If we don’t have something in stock, we don’t say sorry we don’t have that, we tell the customer we’ll get it in as soon as possible and deliver it.” – Christina Tsatsoulis
Our pharmacy is very much involved in the local community – sponsoring, donating and assisting various schools, Sports Clubs, Associations and Charity Groups. We actively participate in various fundraising events.
For Service & Advice at the Best Price, come in and see us between 9am and 6pm on weekdays, and 9 till 2 on Saturdays. As a multi award winning pharmacy, our focus is to serve our community to the best of our ability with prompt, friendly and professional service. Our staff are committed to high levels of service and providing for all your healthcare needs.
We offer a vast range of unique products and services, such as:
- INSTANT PASSPORT & LICENCE TAXI PHOTOS
- Up to 70% Off Prescriptions Excluding Specials & N.H.S. items.
- FREE Blood Pressure Monitoring
- FREE Pickup & Delivery service
- MedsChecks & Diabetes Checks
- NDSS Agent for Diabetes Supplies
- Asthma Supplies
- Independent Living Equipment for Sale & Hire (including Nebulisers, Crutches, Walking Frames, etc.)
- A 30% Discount for Senior Card Holders (Except Specials & N.H.S. Prescriptions)
- Homy Ped Shoes, With 30% Off Most Lines
- Schar Gluten Free Products
- Websterpaks – first month FREE!
- Practitioner Only Vitamin Ranges (including Bioceuticals, Flordis, Nutrition Care & Blackmores Professional
- Vitamins (including Blackmores, Swisse, Ethical Nutrients, Bioglan, Brauer, Bio Organics)
- Special Loyalty Club Discounts for Vitamin Club, Sports Club, Baby Club & Beauty Club Members – FREE to join!
Christina’s Community Pharmacy – Caring for your health!